1. I moved to Los Angeles
2. Went to my last Beat Trip at the Bell Foundry
3. Worked as an audio tech for Dim Mak's residency at Hotel Figueroa
4. Flew to St. Louis to oversee Wham City Lights' deployment of their HerbaLife audio reactive light show
5. Worked with Cirque du Soleil and Wham City Lights to deploy a lightshow at tech rehearsals in Shreveport, LA.
5. Started working with Guvera at their new spot in Los Angles, House of Guvera. Have had the opportunity to mix and stage manage Jessie J, No Age, WEDIDIT, and Best Coast.
6. Worked with IHEARTCOMIX as a stage and production manager on some rad shows including The Ninja Tune 25th Anniversary Party (Bonobo, Jon Hopkins, Leon Vynehall, Sepulcure), Sundance NextFest, Life Is Beautiful Festival LV After Party, Pictureplane+Heems,
7. Worked with HAM ON EVERYTHING for their Family Reunion with Juicy J, Project Pat, Da$h, Lil Debbie, and OG Maco.
8. Work with FUTURE WEAPONS and AOP to produce audio, lighting, and staging for the BERSERKTOWN FESTIVAL at the Santa Ana Observatory.
9. Got to mix Dan Deacon at a bunch of cool shows: Observatory w/ Future Islands, Decibel Festival in Seattle, Life Is Beautiful in Las Vegas, Lux Art Institute in San Diego.
10. Began mixing the band TOWER. They're really rad dudes.
11. Worked more with Bleached as FOH: Observatory Santa Ana with Social Distortion and for Burger Records, Orpheum Theater with Death Cab for Cutie
12. Starting working at a brand new venue in Mid-City Los Angeles called UNION. 5 rooms with a rad crew and some rad gear.
13. Worked with THE ECHO SOCIETY to put together the lighting design for the final installment of their most recent series entitled VEILS.
Hopefully, I'll post more often and be able to jot down some notes about some upcoming audio programming projects or additional travels.