March is upon us.
1. James Corden with Rich Brian, in support of his new album. Design by myself, Kyle Glaser, and Clayton Beisner:
2. February 88 Rising shows were awesome. Three shows over 2 weeks, full design by Lux Aeterna, LLC:
Early rendering of the stage for the Shrine. We built out a portal in the center of the stage, complete with fog curtain, grated decking for lighting spillage, and 3 Kvant lasers mounted atop the video wall.
3. Europe with Rich Brian:
S/o Sira, who takes a ton of footage on the road and puts together recaps in record time.
4. Me and my girlfriend will be moving back to the High Desert this summer, for the foreseeable future.
5. We went to Yosemite. The corny part. With Lobby Call comrades! I work there now.
6. Playlists: February 2018 Playlist was pretty rad. Lots of hip-hop, but it turned more Teen Suicide by the end of the month which lead TOOOOO March 2018; an abstinently heady meld of sad boi guitar shit, and semi-ambient bedroom garbage. Aiming a little higher with these two supplemental playlists: 1. ANDACOUPLEOFOTHERPLACES - All techno and house inspired by Palms Trax. 2. BLOOD TIDE - All subterranean techno.
7. Going on tour with Digitalism next week, Brian the week after that to Daydream in Shanghai, then Moonboots in LA, SF, and East coast.